Thursday, July 2, 2009

one month

Today makes it one month. I did it! So much peer pressure. Visited way too many bars and pubs to ignore the main attraction. I lost 5lbs and I even started running because of it... you can add another loss of 3lbs to that. My wallet stayed thick and never got thinner than a sheet of paper. My credit card bill isn't more than $200. I was able to put my checks in the bank this time haha.
Oh man, it felt good not to drink liquor and beer for a month... though I do miss it. But the feeling of reaching your goal can't be topped by a mere sip of sin. It feels exhilarating... plus healthy. It even makes you look good and feel good about yourself.
So what's my new goal?? Maybe continue for another month?.... nah I don't think so. There are way too many parties in July for me to attend. I can, however make this deal...

No drinking liquor and beer... UNLESS IT'S FREE!

GO!

No comments: