Friday, July 31, 2009

Mikado 23

If you were a big fan of Majestic Buffet, which is located by Hooters near Willowbrook Mall, I just want to send out my condolences. Majestic Buffet has been taken over by Mikado 23, a sushi and sashimi buffet. I have been to Majestic and I could say first hand that it was a very good restaurant.... BUUUTTTTT Mikado 23 didn't slack off. Rumor, or should I say, critics, says that it's a cheaper version of Minado, another sushi and sashimi buffet. Regardless of what others say, I think it's a better choice. Minado is way too expensive... about $30 per person. You can't blame them for the obnoxious price because they're not "The Ultimate Sushi Buffet" for no reason. But if you're short of $5, I would recommend visiting Mikado 23. It's worth the time... plus with the extra $5, you can get dessert elsewhere.

1st round
2nd round... getting half way full
3rd round
dessert!
Hacker, me, Natalie

No comments: