Friday, July 17, 2009

500 Days of Summer

So Arlene and I had a date in the city. We went to Central Park to watch a kickball game and just walked around and enjoy life. Part of the night was to watch 500 Days of Summer. It's an independent film so only select theaters can show it. Unfortunately, there are none in NJ that has it out for the public. Hence going to NY to watch it.
500 Days of Summer, starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschannel, is a romantic comedy film. Zooey was really the main reason for me to see it (I have such a ginormous crush on her) but the trailer seemed awesome, too. I don't want to get into detail about the movie so all I can say is GO SEE IT!
Zooey is a very attractive girl but her character in the movie scares the living fecal matter out of me. Not scary as in Texas Chainsaw Massacre scary, but more along the lines of Meryl Streep scary from her part in The Devil Wears Prada but in a more I-don't-believe-in-love type of way. It's hard to explain (or I don't know what I'm saying) and the only way to find out is by going to the theater and purchasing a ticket to watch it!

welcome
Central Park
... trying to take over the world
ice cream!
@ 1998 Broadway
the movie line
the Halal line

photos via MY iPHONE!!!! haha
it's not the best but it sure is handy!

No comments: