Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Natalie!

Natalie, or should I say "Master Bro-hamster!" I have known you since Mrs. Bonavita's CCD class. That was around 5th grade when I use to call you Netherbee... for some weird reason. I know your birthday was on the 21st but we celebrated it tonight. I can't believe we went to Lana Lounge in Hoboken (on fricking Latin night, I'm guessing) then back to Clifton for Pub 46, then drove to the city for Chicken & Rice, and drive back home to Bloomfield. What a waste of gas... it doesn't matter as long as we wasted it with you. All I can say is that Erica paid $8 to use the restroom in NY. hahahahahahaha too funny.

our pre-game goose which was obviously short of drunk
Natalie & me @ Lana Lounge, Hoboken
Natalie & Erica
the B-days celebrants
Natalie & Hacker
Moji, Jake & Noele @ Pub 46
line'em up!
drink'em down!
the group @ Pub 46
Jake, Noele, me, Moji
Chicken & Rice... where else?
sweeeeeet niiighhhttt!
Happy Birthday Natalie!

No comments: