Sunday, July 5, 2009

hooray!

I GOT MY BRAND NEW IPHONE 3G S TODAY!!!!! ... and so did my sister... and my mom (who needs to wait for a week because they had to pre-order it). Ok, well first off, My sister and I drove home last night from Waldorf in the hopes of getting the iPhone at 10 o'clock am today. I woke up at 8, blame it on Mr. Excitement who kept waking me up, woke my sister up, and headed to the AT&T store around 10:45am.
We were assisted by Frank and he got our boxes with the phones. He opens up the carton and ALAS! the iPhones were in sight.
"So who's names is it going to be under?" he asks. Of course, it's going to be under my mother's... (WHO ISN'T HERE WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!!) So he slides the iPhones back on his side of the counter, as if he had a sinister motif. And there goes our iPhones... just like that. I even took a picture of them.
see =/

short story: so we left the store very bummed. My sister and I ate at IHOP until mom and dad called us to pick them up in NY. Eventually we got our iPhones and that's all that matters.







Well aren't we just a happy iPhone 3G S family?!... minus my dad, who owns a whack-berry (blame Novo-Nordisk for that, pops)

2 comments:

Man said...

Were I to get a fancy phone I may go with a Blackberry because I heard reception is better.

How has service been since you got the iPhones? Should I invest in one?

onyournerves said...

haha i agree with you on that one.

i just think that overall, excluding the reception, the iPhone is definitely more handy and faster.

it's definitely worth it. I use the GPS when i go to the city, apps to find a place to eat or drink, pictures for memories, and music on the go.