Sunday, July 26, 2009

puppy sit

Today was the first time I ever puppy-sat. I really enjoyed taking care of Lilo, my friend Tiffany's little 9 week old pup. She is so miniscule that if I left her alone for 2 seconds, she would have probably been lost. Lilo fits in everything small including under the sofa, the shoe basket (where my family just pile up our footwear), under the heater (which is off... it IS summer), hiding behind picture frames, and our flower pots. She weighs very light and could pick her up with my thumb (if my thumb had a thumb). I can't wait to see you again Lilo, I hope you enjoyed your stay!
out of the bag!
Jake & Lilo
Sputnik, Me, Lilo

2 comments:

Aly Beth said...

Look at that face! I love it!

~Aly

Anonymous said...

lilo enjoyed his stay so much that i think he likes you more than tiif! ahahaha ^^