Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sputnik!

Today is Sputnik's 1st birthday!! It's so exciting! I got him when he was 8 weeks old. He was as tiny as a squirrel the first time I got him. Now he's as big as piglet... and snorts like one too! Sputnik was 90% white with just black on both sides of his face and tail. Now he looks like a dalmatian and a cheetah and polka-dots all together. I love my dog to death. He means the world to me. Even though he keeps going through the garbage, pooping on the hardwood floor, missing the wee wee pad, going under my bed so I can't kick him out of the room, biting the walls and waking me up early in the morning so he can do his business outside. UGH!... whatever. I enjoy every second spent with him =)

I knew it would be you from the start!
our first pic together =)
huh?
my sister loves him more than she does Rusty (her west coast dog)
present day

Everyone in the family enjoys his company regardless of his crazy antics. Here's a video of me, my sister and my mom. Don't mind the tagalog (filipino lingo). We just wanted my mom to let Sput give her a kiss... she hates it when Sput licks her that's why hahaha. Then on 0:52 my dad tosses Sput at my mom... that's the commotion.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPUT, I LOVE YOU!

No comments: