Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sputnik!

It's Sputnik's first time being in the city! Oh MAN it was so exciting. He was definitely overwhelmed by the abundance of pedestrians. His mind was thinking.. "hmmm who should i chase?!?!!" haha
Having no luck meeting your significant other? I can help you out by renting Sputnik for $50 per hour. This guy can get it all... gals, guys, moms, dads, kids (not a pedophiliac way), you name it and for sure he will grab their attention. He's like an Everybody Magnet. Surely, a conversation starter. Let's put it this way... if I took pictures of everybody that greeted him, I would have gone through 4 Kodak one-time-use cameras... the ones you go to CVS or ShopRite to get it developed. Yeah... it was like THAT!
BTW, we hired this guy... or should I say, my sister forced her friend to tag along so he can be our paparazzi. He didn't mind and we didn't either. His camera is bananas. You would say it too after seeing these pics.

Conversing with Sputnik's 1st fan of the day!
Arlene, Me, Golda (my older sister)
Sput's first time crossing the big streets of NY
got tired of walking around
my sister just drags him!
festival in SoHo
viola!
again
Central Park
haha another fan!
we were looking at the horse that galloped by
Sput's 1st time in Central Park
woof!
picture of a picture
queen of the mountain
we're just extras
scared to go through the tunnel of love.

Had so much fun. I'm definitely going back soon. Anyone down for a meet up?

1 comment:

Mia said...

you brought your dog to central park?! cool, i always wanted to walk a dog there.