Wednesday, June 24, 2009

transformers 2

We got the hook up to watch a free screening for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen last night. We got to watch it before it was shown to the public, which was at midnight. Popcorn, coke, and slushee was on the house. All thanks to Cat... she's definitely awesome in my book.
After the movie she gave us a tour around. It felt like a class trip to the movie theatre. We got hooked up with movie posters. I got a ginormous Hangover poster, which is going straight to my basement.
I brought my camera along but, of course, I forgot the memory card... idiot. It didn't matter since we're not allowed to take snap shots anyway. I can understand that.

Zac Efron
unfortunately that's all I will be showing. Got to respect the legal aspect of things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kyaah, zac efron; i though that movie was pretty good.

& luckyy you; free screening & all.