Sunday, June 14, 2009

PR parade.

Every year, around the 2nd week of June, New York hosts the Puerto Rican Day Parade. It starts at 5th Ave & 44th St. and continues to 76th??? Not too sure because I didn't travel that far. As a matter of fact, I arrived late for the parade and only got to peek at the ending. The parade is open to the public. You can read all about it HERE
There was a BBQ Block Party the same day too . The Snapple Big Apple Barbecue block party was held in Madison Square Park located at Madison Avenue between 23rd and 26th St. HERE is their official website. Check it out!
I thought I would spend my Sunday taking pictures in New York. I had a couple plans in my notebook but only a third of it was pulled off. I had to end it earlier than planned because I got a call from Hacker saying that we had a Jackal's game tonight. So off to Port Authority I go...

it was a HUGE crowd.

I honestly have no idea what this is.
nor this... but it seems cool.

short story: I found a David Z. store as I was walking around. It gave me an idea for something to do next week... look for all the David Z.'s (yeah right)
got hungry so it's obvious where to stop at.
$4.50... beat it!
.... and guess who I bumped into on the bus ride home?! Natalie and Dave... and a couple little turtles he bought for his mom. coooooooool!

No comments: