Sunday, June 14, 2009

rainy day

So much for going to Newark for the Portuguese festival. It was pouring too hard for me to even get out of my bed, turn my Mac off, change, and leave. Rain drops was the only music I was listening to the whole day. Sputnik was scared and started barking when it thundered in the morning. His first time hearing that deafening noise. Maybe next year. =/

ANYWHO...

My sister came home today and of course the first thing she does is greet Sputnik. Then rushes straight to my room to use my MacBook. And what does she do on my MacBook?... use Photo Booth, what else? She is such a camera whore. Anything with a lens, she'll strike a pose, give an over-reacting smirk, review the pic, and take a billion more of the same pose. Don't ask me why. I got use to it. She uses my MacBook more than I do.

advertising the fake cash maaahney.
with Sputnik

No comments: