Tuesday, June 9, 2009

No Balls

SPUTNIK GOT NEUTERED... WAAAAHHH =*[ ... I was feeling so bad for him. I brought him to People for Animals to get the job done. He was so ecstatic going there and seeing all these other dogs. He didn't know what was about to happen =[
The whole thing started on Saturday, when my mom and I visited the clinic to get Sputnik checked out and scheduled for the neutering. It literally took 4 hours of sitting down and waiting. It was fine though since I got to chit chat with a couple people talking about dog-this and dog-that.
I was scheduled for 8:30am this Monday because it was the only free time I had. I brought him in, dropped him off, and bounced back home, and waited until 5:30pm. Can I tell you that it was the longest, loneliest, quietest, this house has ever been ever since I got Sputnik?... because it was. I love my damn dog and I missed him to death in between those 9 or so hours.
It was about that time. My dad and I went back to pick him up. I waited in line, paid for pain killers, and got SPUTNIK BACK!! I walked him out as he's still drugged up from the anesthesia. This is how it turned out...


If you have a dog or a cat that needs to be neutered or spayed, take them up to People for Animals at Hillside NJ. It's very cheap.
People for Animals is a non-profit animal welfare organization and low-cost spay/neuter clinic. Visit their site to learn more.

No comments: