Thursday, June 11, 2009

not-so-20-bucks.

I was doing a closing shift at David Z. today and happened to come across a really sketchy $20 bill. This lady bought a pair of our Guess heels that was on sale for %50 off it's original price. (like that wasn't cheap enough to pay with a real $20).
Long story short, once she was ready to purchase, we rang her up, told her total, and received this horribly printed counterfeit bill. My manager gives it back to the lady customer. The customer even had the NERVE to ask "what's wrong with it?" She even asked to use the counterfeit bill marker. So we did, and guess what? yeah lady IT'S FAKE! We ripped it up and threw it out. (of course I taped it back together). I swear I can't stomach stupid people.

this person needs a job.
or someone who can make better counterfeits, at least.
a blind man can tell this is fake.

No comments: