Thursday, June 25, 2009

R.I.P King of Pop

I am a HUGE fan and will forever be. I remember watching music videos at my cousins house in the Philippines when I was 6 or 7. I remember my sister rapping the rap part of Black or White with Macaulay Culkin lip-syncing it. I remember watching his videos repeatedly just so I can learn how to do the infamous Moon Walk. I remember watching The Simpson's episode when Michael was the voice of Leon, the fat bald guy. I remember dancing Thriller for Battle of The Classes '06 and the entire audience was going insane. I remember and will ALWAYS remember how talented you are Michael. May you rest in peace.

by far, my most favorite video of MJ... is, of course, with MJ.

a very heart-warming episode, sort of, of the Simpsons when it was Lisa's birthday. Who could forget that Birthday song? It gave me goosebumps. I know MJ didn't really sing it but he did contribute to the lyrics and was the voice in some parts of the episode. This was the best version I could find on YouTube. Credit to adamxxxx18 for the video.

No comments: