Saturday, June 20, 2009

friday fun

TGIF... FOR REAL! my week has been way too long. I have been going berserk at work. Just ready to shout at the top of my lungs.
I decided that going to a pub would be the solution. Matt and I met up with E-Mar and Cat at Shannon Rose. Moji Came 5 minutes after.

short story: June 2nd, I declared that I wouldn't drink any alcohol, liqour, booze.. etc. It's been going great.

Just chilling at Shannon Rose and listening... err, forced to hear, some unpleasant music. Natalie came through as well. Everyone had an order of drinks but me. Party Pooper Me got H2O on the rocks. ;)
some of us
all of us

OK... so Shannon Rose wasn't fun enough to end a Friday. Moji shouts out "chicken & rice." How could I disagree with that tremendous idea?! Everybody but E-Mar and Matt had been there before. In other words... we popped their cherry.
But before we hit up "chicken & rice," we stopped at 123Bar. $1 burger, $2 shots, $3 beer... hence the name.
me, E-Mar, Cat
Matt and Moji's infamous gay pose
enjoying the mini burger
... i don't know.

After a couple burgers and beer, and an annoyed waitress, we finally ditched 123Bar and drove off to get some "chicken & rice."
waiting in line
yummm
gross
schmexy
there were more photos but E-Mar was smart enough to NOT post them on Facebook, which I got all these pics from. Nonetheless, it was a greeeeaaattt night.

No comments: