Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Just Some Rambles-- From Liz

Hey guys! So, this isn't Bernardo because he's feeling lazy and didn't want to update, so he left it up to me. MWAHAHAHA... Let's see, what has happened in Bernardo's life that blog worthy. Well for one, he met me! DUH. I'm Liz, from Staten Island, live in Nyack, work in Jersey. I met B at work, the place we have been completely subordinate to for the last 2 weeks. Big BOO to David Z and their nonsensical holiday hours! Yet, can't be bitter toward the store that brought us together, right? Anyway enough about me, more about B.


I think thats about it. =) JUSTTT KIDDDING


For Christmas Bernardo received a new lens for his camera a 24-70mm to be exact. Don't think this guy could get any happier with a present (lots of kudos to Eldridge on that one!) He also got a spifty pair of J.Crew gloves from yours truly, but they didn't fit and had to return them. =( He also got some bling bling from me. HAHA


A little thinking outloud right quick. Bernardo might delete this, it's not that good. But we'll see
I don't know what else to write. I'll just give a quick kiss to my baby, he's pretty amazing and makes me super happy.


Oh one last thing!!!.. Any Giants or football fans that read this bad boy, PLEASEEE check out my dad's blog. He's been a sports writer for 33 years, laid off due to the economy but is still hanging in there and doing what he's been doing for over a quarter of a decade. Check it out HERE


Okay that's all




No comments: