Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year

I celebrated New Year's Eve at my house this year and invited a couple friends. Nothing too big and nothing too small. It was really a perfect size with the perfect people. I didn't want to go too crazy like my New Year's Eve party 2 years ago (Click HERE).  We had music blasting through our new home theatre system, some eats, and a whole lota' booze and liquor to end and start the new year. Oh man it was entertaining!
B-Hack and "East"

couple of hoodlums

the angry ghost pirate

chibs <3

Rusty and Courtney

DPL

pushing Eldridge out of the way

more chibs <3

heeeeeeeeyyy

more beer please?

waiting for the ball drop...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

oh yeah big pimpin'

5th grade All-Stars

I'm glad Pedro and Neil stopped by

Happy New Year Everybody!!!


I hope everyone had as fun as we did!
I wish you could see the pictures from the day after...
but it would be a bad idea to post it up haha.

No comments: