Friday, December 25, 2009

24-70L

WARNING: The following is a photograph of a 24-70L lens... with a dent =x

party pooper on 12 o'clock

looks huge.


I JUST got this lens for Christmas and it's already F*^&ED UP. This is how the story goes:

So it's my turn to open a present. I get this small box wrapped in golden paper. I rip it open and see this box that reads EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM. and HOLY SH*T did I almost defecate on the spot... It's the lens I've been dreaming to get! SO I give Eldridge a hug (because it was from him) and as I pull away from that manly hug, his shoulder hits my hand, which was obviously not grasping the lens like a man hand should, and all I hear is a heart break. Yeah it fell on the floor... =/ and now it's got that annoying miniscule ding on the tip. UGH! So now I have to return it and try to get a new one... I hope they take it back and I get a second chance.

No comments: