Thursday, December 24, 2009

Secret Santa

This is the first time our store played Secret Santa and I hope we get to do it again next year! It's been a very LONG and ANNOYING week at the store! All we do is repeat which shoes are on sale, explain how shoes fit, and yell at people to not TOUCH THE WINDOW DISPLAY!! Nevertheless the week is over and we just wanted to go exchange gifts already and chow down some eats at a Chili's nearby... All I know is that I can't wait to see my check... let's just say I could go to Hawaii and Vegas at the same time with the money. Well... here we gooooooo...................

Bear and Chriz

Jose and Zuri

chocolates and Northface gloves from Katillac

gift card and something useless from Zuri

J.Crew gloves and earrings from Liz

gift card from me

Christian already got his gift card from Alex, who couldn't make it.

Green Label from Christian

exchanging

I wish you know what it really was!

corny xmas card from Steven

the gals

the guys





Happy Holidays!!
It was such a fun time!!

No comments: