Thursday, October 1, 2009

whisper

Ever thought you were whispering to yourself when little did you know you were just thinking OUT LOUD? Yeah those are some funny moments. I had that happen to me today.
My manager ordered me to go downstairs to Sbarro and purchase her 2 bottles of water... she gave me her debit card, of course (I ain't paying for her!!). Anyway, I went to Sbarro, grabbed 2 bottles, and went to the cashier. The scene went something like this:

cashier: $4.42.
me: cool (without really hearing what she says). Then I saw the total on the register.
me: (whispering) oh, damn!.. $2.21 for this sh*t?!
cashier: *giggle* yeah, I know.
me: oh, you heard that?!

I thought it was funny... but I guess you had to be there.

1 comment:

human highway said...

haha i can easily see this scene going down b