Wednesday, October 14, 2009

overdue

OK, so I haven't updated my blog in a couple days. I'M SORRY! I've been busy due to my birthday week. I got to keep you up on a few things that happened so far. Besides from all the partying and clubbing and lounging and pubbing and anything fun related...

I finally got my CPR card on Monday.
I passed the test, paid the fee, and got it a few weeks later.
I could probably save your life now... PROBABLY =)

Got a $25 gift card for Applebee's from my manager... HELL YEAH!


Purchased 2 Quamut folders. I LOVE QUAMUT.
It's the Sparknotes version for anything.
I bought the last Digital Photography folder.
It was so hard to find!

And finally, I returned the Tamron wide angle lens.
It was definitely not worth the $535.
It wasn't what I expected and was kind of disappointed.

No comments: