Friday, October 30, 2009

RU Halloween

 Went to visit my boy Sean at Rutgers New Brunswick with a few of my pals to celebrate Halloween. And how else can we spend a spooky night like this?... ONE PACKED SONUVABITCHin' house party at their Huntington house. And by packed I mean dancing-with-everyone-at-the-same-time-packed... and shoulders-to-shoulders kind of packed... bamboozle-and-warped-tour-esque packed... ok ok i'll stop since I can tell you get the picture. But yeah it was so huge I couldn't even breathe. But whatever here we go.

shouts to the party starters!


haha these guys...


YOO!


what's good?


cheers!


hello, ladies!


kisses


wahoo!


it got...


...packed!


rad


deuces


of course he's pimpin'... he's FLAVA FLAAAAV!


lovely


their DJ


oh yeah!


Borat... NAAAAAHT!


with Sean


random group in the street who wanted a picture


If you weren't here... you were nowhere!

No comments: