Thursday, October 8, 2009

22

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
I feel so young... about 22 years young! haha. I'm not going to say "oh, i'm so old" or "damn i'm feeling old" because, really, I feel young (duhhh 22 is still young). I haven't done most of my bucket list... like save a drowning fish or pay for something free (they're jokes, calm down). I'm still waiting to get out of college and when that happens, then I'll say I'm old.
Anyway, my parents bought me a yellow collared shirt from Rhuel. I don't really shop there at all but it's a pretty neat store. I mean, the only reason they bought me the shirt was because, if you look close enough, you'll see there's a brown French Bulldog on the shirt. Haha how fun is that?!
I guess I already know what I'll be wearing for Sunday, which will be my Beer-B-Q celebration.. is it too cold and windy for a beer-b-q? oh well. Everything will be a-ok.

at the stoke of midnight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww, bee.. i didn't get to wish you a happy birthday on your bday ): so happy belated. hope it was awesomeeeee.