Saturday, September 19, 2009

South Street Seaport

I'm a huge fan of Newmindspace and their out of this world public art. They had an event at South Street Seaport today where all sorts of photographers, noobs and pros, came together to snap pictures of people photographing people. It was too cool.
I went and dragged my sister along. I was never able to attend any of their other events due to work and other related excuses. It was definitely meant to be this time around now that I have a new camera. I was bubbly.... yeah, I said it... bubbly.

point and shoot
CHEESE!
candid
cool
nikon
cell phone shots
my sister snapping with her iPhone
solo
nice face
haha
couple
2 at a time!
smile
FTW!

1 comment:

human highway said...

AWESOME. Joe was telling me about this event and I was begging him to go for my sake. He didn't, so I'm so happy that you did! That kid in the Hassleblad (I think I spelled it right) may be in one of Joe's classes because he had that outfit for Halloween. I'll have to send him the picture and let you know if it's the same dude!