Saturday, September 12, 2009

430EX II

I have been dreaming about the next few items I should buy for my camera. I have a few in mind like the vertical grip, a fish eye or wide angle lens, strobe kits, or an external flash. My sister and I visited UniquePhoto today and played around with some of their toys.
External flashes were number one on my wish list considering my old Speedlite 430EZ is prehistoric and ready to be six feet under. I played around with the 430EX II and I fell in love in aflash. It was a little pricey for me still but def not too expensive like the newer model 580EX. After a few snaps I asked if I could get a new flash because I was ready to purchase.
Lenses are definitely next on the list for me. I've been wishing for wide angle lenses since forever (by forever I mean when I got my camera). I also played around with some of the wide angle lenses and got my eye on a Tamron 10-24mm. Oh the joy it brought to me. Well my birthday is coming up soon and I can't wait to force my folks to buy it for me.

Speedlite 430EX II
backshot
behind the scenes... thanks mom!

No comments: