Tuesday, September 29, 2009

a la laurel

My new friend Lola, who i met at Monika's party, asked me if I could help her take photos of her models to improve her fashion portfolio. How could I say no? So I met up with her today at her apartment at NYC to see the spots she wanted to have a shoot at. We walked around her building looking at tunnels, a waterfall (with no running water ;p), a few benches, fire stairs, and some dead end hallways. The best part was the roof top! It's rather interesting. We had a couple ideas waiting to come true (which is soon, we hope). We went back to her room and I just took pictures of whatever i saw.

the sick girl
trash on her roof top
couple blings
NYC for DUMMIES
... and an empty frame for me =)

2 comments:

human highway said...

I'm SO excited to see the results. The wall of picture frames is awesome, too.

alalaurel said...

:) love it. YOU have to see my new pictures im about to put on FB from a prop shop i went to today its on 20th/6th you can just walk in and take photos. you will love! ps. stealing these. and parenthesis... not a single one of those photo frames is nailed in straight. everythings a bit crooked in my knook of the world xox Lola