Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Adrienne!

I visited Adrienne's house a little too late to celebrate her birthday. Blame it on my EMT classes. It's all good because it's better late than never.... right? So I parked in front of her house, called her to come outside, and took a shot of Goose that I had rolling around in my trunk.
Oh man, I've known Adrienne since 3rd grade... the same time I met Moji. Elementary school buddies who grew up to be more than friends. You're so cool Adrienne, but not cooler than me though ;P We can laugh at about anything together and have fun just by being together. Love you Adrienne =) Let's get retarded this weekend haha.

the birthday girl
a couple folks
I arrived too late
Chomper scavenging for food

1 comment:

Natalie Canas said...

this is awesome =)