Tuesday, November 10, 2009

MW2

After months of the trailers and teases... I finally got you, you crazy sonuvabietch! The gameplay itself, compared to MW1, is soooo much better. Also the graphics. I don't care what anybody says, I don't care if you have an XBox, and I don't care if you're not into anything related to this... MW2 PWNS!
Only problem it has as of right now is the Invite option. Sooooo unnecessary. They should have kept the old invite option from the older version. Plus, the internet is going bonkers and won't allow anyone to be invited. WHAT THE HELL INFINITY WARD??!! DO SOMETHING!! Other than that, the game is AWESOME!



and there goes my geek side.

2 comments:

eldy said...

you have to log out and then log back into the PSN if you're having problems with accepting game invites.

Anonymous said...

GAY