Friday, November 6, 2009

27

THehhEhhhehEHhehehehe Yankees win!!

Ok first of all, I'm not that big of a fan of baseball. I'm more of a basketball type of dude. Buuuuuut since it was between the Phillies and the Yankees... why not root for the Yankees?
The Yankees are the only thing that keeps my mom away from studying (and from keeping me to sleep because of her screams of excitement). She's been a fan for quite sometime and I was just there rooting on with her. And since they made it to the top... I thought I would actually purchase my first ever Yankee hat (I normally rock a Red Sox hat... not because I like them, but more for the B on the cap.... think about it ;] ) and my first ever Yankee hoody.
Woke up early today and purchased the items at my local Sports Authority just so I can blend with all these fans in the parade. About $70 worth and I wasn't even able to show it off to the players... totally missed the floats. Oh well..  maybe for the 28th.

on the way.


crazy kids


I remember these days


ugh... wrong setting


wahoo


caught you!


waiting in line


and of course.



No comments: