Monday, November 16, 2009

ECC

So the first time I go back to Newark to hit up ECC, I get a ticket... AND my car got TOWED! Yeah, no joke... This was basically the convo:

Cop: Can I see your papers please...

(I hand it to the cop)

Me: What did I get pulled over for, sir?

Cop: You cut me off.

Me: Really??

Cop: Yeah...
..
..
You're car isn't registered.

Me: Since when?!

Cop: ... October

Me: OH, WOOOOOW!

Cop: ... :taps on windshield: ... And you're inspection sticker is out of date.

Me: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

(Cop goes back to his car)

Cop: OK... so I won't give you a ticket for cutting me off and your inspection sticker... which is about $100..
.
.
.
... but I HAVE to TOW your car.

there goes my baby... off to Twin Towing in Belleville.


after that... well... you know.. the shit got TOWED! >:( What an EFFED up day. It cost me $46.50 for registration renewal, $102.30 to get it out, and $54 for my registration ticket... oh yeah... plus gas AND a waste of time. Thank you, Neil and Jake for giving me a ride.

No comments: