Thursday, June 3, 2010

Jordan's Back

No... not Michael Jordan... sorry for making you even THINK that.. I wasn't really trying to hint it. But I'm talking about my friend Jordan who lives by the school. And when we want to ball all we had to do was scream out his name and a couple minutes later... he's coming out of the house, open his fence door, walk to the court with slippers, and is ready to ball-up with his newly showered self and gelled hair. It might be hard to imagine but that's just how he rolls.
This time around, though, is a bit different. He cut off his hair... and... oh wow... that's basically it. He's ball game is still not up to par, all his moves are the same, still misses the hoop... I don't know.. I think he should go back to the PI. =) jk Jordan. I missed you bro!

No comments: