Sunday, June 20, 2010

behind the scenes

Here's some behind the scene shots for BDubdez music video Choreo (I would post up more but I accidentally deleted them after I gave the copy to my boy Alfy.) BDubez is a rapper from Brooklyn, NY that I met during the shoot through Alfy. He asked if he could use my studio for a video shoot. How could I say no?! My studio will be part of a music video!!

So they came today and Devin (who I also met a few days earlier) came early to set up the green screen. Then the rest of the crew came by. I don't want to spoil anything so I'll just give you guys some links.
Here's BDubez's MySpace and YouTube.

My boy Devin from Brooklyn setting up the green screen.

Alfy and I having some homomoments

back shot

candid shot of Nida during her dance solo

candid shot of Jasmine during her dance solo

it ended pretty late!

I'll update you guys once the music video is complete.
For now you could just stay tuned!

No comments: