Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Matt!

I have known Matt since 5th grade. I remember watching him land all the flat land tricks I've been trying to do on a bike. He did it nonchalantly and only days after seeing me struggle with it. I was pissed and jealous haha. We joined band together too. Had solos for senior year in the marching band. Damn, we've known each other for way too long. Heart you bro!
We celebrated his 21st at Shannon Rose. Met his Montclair friends Terrence and Kim. Kerry came by with Sara and her friends to celebrate Kerry's 21st also. It was a crazy night.

Terrence, Matt, Kim and Nicole?
Matt enjoying my lap
whistling?
i see you
Matt getting wrecked
Erica and Brian
Kerry shares the same birthday!!
Happy birthday Kerry!

the good stuff
eeeyyyy!
crazy

No comments: