Monday, May 31, 2010

Random Pics

So I just arrived back to NJ today from the Philippines and I'm feeling super tired. I won't be able to post my photos of my visit because there's about 3,000+ of them. Plus I don't think you would want to see sad faces and tears... I went back to the Philippines for my grandfather's funeral. Although I did post up some Photo Of The Day pictures HERE. Those are the photos of the Philippines I felt good about to share. Here are a couple random things that I thought you readers might also like to see...

Banana Cappuccino...
it's REALLY not as bad as you think... 

Bacardi... about $12 there...
it's $10+ more expensive here

that's about $0.82 there... 
cheaper than the Dollar Menu here

overpacked tri-cycles.

foreign Sprite.. err 7UP


my gross foot...


... from balling so hard.


oh... just a 17 bedroom mansion...

....here's another take.

... and of course.

No comments: