Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I AM

21! that's right baby...i can get legally drunk. I went to DMV around 8am just to find out i was short by 1 point to get my new license. So i drove back home, went back to DMV, and came out a happy man.
After I wasted gas with my mom's old ass Honda Accord that made this pestilential noise when you lock it, I decided it was time to get my own Rice Rocket. So my mom and I went to a car dealership and I bought this hot rod...
'05 Civic LX SE
spoiler
6-disc CD changer
15in rims

If you thought that going home with 1 new ride is enough, my mom decided to trade in her ready-to-break-down Accord for an '06 CR-V. Then I went home and got this from my sister...
and there I was about to cry because i thought it was just a necktie.

Of course my friends and I went to the Half-Off heaven, Applebee's, later that night. I got an LIT, compliments of Moji and an icecream cake from Jake.

We went to Wild Bull that night and WOW was it garbage. There were more guys there than a football night game at a pub.
Of course we ended the night with some White Castle....ugh sooo sick.

No comments: