Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

Crazy ass night...in a good-thing-we-didn't-get-arrested sort of way. So maybe after a good 10 minutes of chit-chatting with my fellow co-workers at one of FHA's employee's new house, the jakes came along. Little Falls cops suck. All the house parties i've gone to that got raided, this was the first time they actually jotted my name down. ehh. good thing nothing happened anyway.
So we all went back to FHA and continued celebrating at Club Z. We should have done that in the first place. Miller lites for everyone. weeeeeee!


Frankie has a Filipino best friend
Club Z

Thanks Hillary for the pics. There were quite a few more but her camera got drunk. Btw, her camera's hot.

PS. the Tropics (my hockey team) lost that night. I guess they needed me and Hacker to help them win every game.

No comments: